The journey into learning is based on sound, technical competence. Our dressage training is deeply grounded in the German systematic approach to riding. The training scale is kept at the forefront of all our work, with the welfare of the horses always being our main focus.
Breanna follows the Conrad Schumacher methodology of training: "Enhancing the rider's physical and mental awareness to create maximum harmony with the horse is the cornerstone of the training philosophy. The focus on mental fitness and rider awareness are developed through the basic foundation of the scales of training, the prerequisites for optimum performance, and the selection of working patterns to achieve correct execution of movements throughout the levels."
Breanna has had numerous opportunities to ride and train under several noteworthy and accomplished trainers. Her training philosophies reflect those of the best and most successful in the business. Breanna tailors her teaching to meet the individual and specific needs of each horse and rider combination, and she regularly attends clinics to further her knowledge and increase her skills.
Some of Breanna's riding experience stems from these elite trainers:
- Carrie Ferrer - USDF and FN German Bronze Medalist
- Heidi Williams - German FN Certified Instructor (Trainer C); Deutsche Reitabzeichen; USDF Bronze Medalist
- Dr. Christian Schacht - Breeding Director for the ISR/Oldenburg N.A.; International Judge
- Jan Ebeling - 2012 Olympic Team; World Cup Participant 2007, 2009, 2011, and 2012; USDF Young Rider Clinician
- Marina Parris-Woodhead - USDF Qualified Rider Award; USDF Bronze, Silver, and Gold Medalist
- Betsy Steiner - American World Championship team member; World Equestrian Games 1990 and 2002; USDF Bronze, Silver, and Gold Medalist; USET Dressage Committee.
Our Training Philosophy
"Enhancing the rider's physical and mental awareness to create maximum harmony with the horse is the cornerstone of the training philosophy."
Our instruction program is developed to provide a foundation of the solid principles of training that allow a horse and rider to perform at their best. We are committed to advancing the horse and rider in a methodical and thorough manner, producing a confident pair as the result. The central values of respect for the animal and honesty in all of our activities are the basis of our business.
We look forward to working with you!